Garage sales are not only a great way to rid your home of clutter, but also a great way to make a little extra cash in the process. However, as you begin to clean out your garage, attic, crawl space, basement and/or shed and start to set aside items to sell, the question becomes, where do you keep it all until the day of the sale?
Let A.B. Richards, the leading supplier of ground-level storage containers in the Northeast since 1982, help you. Our portable storage containers are the perfect solution because they can be delivered right to your home and you can store and organize all of the items you would like to sell at your garage sales, yard sales, tag sales or rummage sales this summer. We offer 20ft, 40ft or 40ft jumbo (hi-cube) storage containers.
By renting or leasing a portable storage unit, or several, you can give yourself time to prepare for the sale. That means making sure all of the items you want to put up for sale are clean and in good working order. It also means making sure everything receives a price and is tagged appropriately.
A mobile storage unit allows you to do all of this very easily and is a much better option than cramming the excess items you wish to sell in another part of your home or storing them an off-site facility until the date of the sale.
How to Use a Mobile Storage Unit for a Garage Sale at your Home This Summer
- In addition to being able to conveniently store your items on your schedule as you prepare for the sale, you can rest more easily knowing that they’re securely stored on site.
- You can organize your items and even create clever displays of your furniture, collectibles, collections or clothing within the unit to attract potential buyers.
- All of your items stay protected from the elements as you prepare for the sale.
- Portable storage units offer the same weather protection in case Mother Nature decides to rain on your parade on the day of your garage sale. Simply open up the container and let potential buyers inside to browse.
- Last, but not least, mobile storage units give you the ability to extend your garage sale over the course of a weekend or a few days or weekends without having to worry about packing everything up at the end of each day.
Contact A.B. Richards today at (800) 597-5971 to learn more about our storage container renting and leasing options. Our expert personnel will answer any questions you might have and help you select the exact portable storage containers that work for you.